Monday 15 October 2012

Day 28 - 4 weeks in! (tooth update)

we are now 4 weeks into the adventure, and marking the day with a slow one, Rigs and I are suffering a bit with the manflu!!.. or maybe just a bit too much heat & sun

The Kids watched 'Around the World in 80 Days' the David Niven one!

Steph has read and slept for the majority of the day, whilst I try and work out which island we are going to visit first in the south of Thailand after Bangkok... It is down to Koh Tao and Koh Phangan, the latter of course is famous for its full moon parties, but we will avoid this, which is good. Koh Tao is a divers paradise and as such is less touristy and is off thee beaten track in comparison. We will need to be wary of the weather as it can rain alot this time of year, so might be worth staying north for longer or even zipping through to a lower Island.

We are tempted to go and see some Tigers tomorrow, and you get the chance to actually play with them in the cage, but following our elephant escapade, we are not too sure, maybe just the cubs!

I have had some requests for a tooth update. It's okay in short, I do not eat or use the right side molars for fear of disrupting the filling, and this I think is keeping things okay, but I do get pain in the morning, and I guess this is due to me grinding my teeth at night....not using half my mouth is not a long term strategy but one which will hopefully se me through to Australia. My front tooth filling came out in Vietnam, but his is only a cosmetic thing, I basically look like a pirate! and the left side just about holding out with the extra workload.. but fear a replacement of these fillings will be necessary soon after we arrive!

Thanks for all your comments everyone, Keep them coming, especially as we go past Bangkok, and in essence off-piste, as I have not booked and we remain open on each days travels





No comments:

Post a Comment