Wednesday 26 September 2012

Tooth Update!!

No pics today, no Vids today.... its just been a day of pacing in anticipation of my visit to the dentist.

Yep thats right!... i'm going to drama up this bad ass pain in the 'mo fo' tooth for what its worth!

the dentist appointment was made for 2:30 - i'm not messing! - it was 2:30! and I aint chinese, but my tooth definately... tooth hurty!!! Dr Mallory (Anna) was brilliant in arranging me a consultation with a top dental doctor from her surgery.

Anyway after a very long period of. x-rays.. dissbelief.... poking.... drilling.......sucking....more poking... drilling... and finally rinsing... I end up, an hour later, with the 4th replacement filling for the same tooth and an equal promise that should there be a sensitivity then immediate root canal surgery would be required.

Having a laugh!

anyhow I lived through the following 2 hrs in anticipation of this immediate predicament and can thankfully say I live to hear another dentist tell me those wonderfully comforting words... you gunna need root canal - '''!! someone just man up and give it to me !!  ''''

anyway beyond the miracle that is this nerve that sits micro-millimeters away from my filling without infection... I pray this will be the last post on such matters... it didn't help that the pressure of the impending root canal work came hours before our 12 hour flight to Hanoi, that starts at 3:00am tomorrow.

Farewell Dubai, Farewell Tooth ache.

P.S. Kids had a great day at kids club - a first for them. and Steph is browner than ever!!


2 comments:

  1. Assume you will be en root for Hanoi by the time you get this. Hope the plane journey wasn't too mind numbing. Did you find a way of filling the time? Your sightseeing tour round Dubai must have been a bit of a root march. Quite an amalgam of skyscrapers eh! Must take some nerve to build something like that. Immy and Riggers looked fed up to the back teeth. Still, I expect they know the drill by now. Hopefully Hanoi will inject a bit more interest for them. XXXX Mum & Simon.
    PS Sorry to hear about your tooth.

    ReplyDelete