Sunday 23 September 2012

2nd Day at Bab al Sham

I think Immy and Rigs spent more than 6 hrs in the pool today.... so my claim that this is some hardcore flash-packing is starting to lose its grip... I am sure that Vietnam will bring it back though!!

We will have a final swim tomorrow morning before heading back to Atlantis,  and an evening with the Mallory's

I appear to have lost half a tooth!... the same tooth that has been filled 3 times over the summer based on my fear of entering Vietnam and then needing root canal surgery... So I am set up nicely to meet my nightmare!! but since the fracture yesterday I have been pain free for the first time since the problems started in April... So I'm thinking who bloody needs dentists anyway... and how bad can the dentists be in Vietnam anyway... have you ever met someone from Vietnam with bad teeth!!!! ermmmm!! (will report back on that one.. luckily for Steph I am not being obsessive about it)


3 comments:

  1. hey guys,

    How is Riggers' ears with all this swimming?? I did feel slightly sorry for Steph on hearing about your tooth about the worrying you would be doing!!!! What the hell, if it falls out it falls out!! I do think some hardcore back packing is needed soon. As Simon said earlier, pissing with rain today and heating is on!!!!

    Scott has put the electric meter in the house which measures your power!!!talk about obsessive everytime i turn on the kettle he is in reading the meter telling me to turn the kettle off as quickly as possible!!! the adventures we are having!!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I tried turning off the air conditioning last night for a littel while as it was getting a little nippy. Didn't last long though. Temperature jumped up very quickly. So I share your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rigs ears are fine. Ear plugs are working well (so far)

    ReplyDelete